Friday, May 01, 2015

FRIENDS Saga

Prelude:
"I write this blog willfully, religiously, cautiously, in a fully conscious self state and in an extremely high quantity of emotion in me (Not to be confused with something related to Testosterone). 
The spring semester 2014-15 has drawn to an end, and this certainly is proportionally equivalent to the end of my first year as a college student (I'm growing up fast, hehe).  
So, I share this unique credit with myself to post some of the greatest and most memorable instances of my first year as an undergrad. A blog aimed to remarkably quote down the remarkable instances of a remarkable year in a remarkable place. (No remarks from now on, I assure)
HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY.


But, before I get going, some basic fixes:
int Emotional_Line=0;

OK Done. :)
Here I go.
The journey of life takes another turn. The much-favored and savored path followed till then has ceased to be material.
What remains at hand is the essence of sand moved by and winds blown across. But what remains at heart are the numerous incredible and indelible memories and instances which are unique to themselves and most importantly the awesome people who made these moments even more special. These memories are so much so that I am highly emotional while writing (or favorably, typing) this. Hope we'll stay together for a lifetime. {Emotional_Line++}

This blog serves a purpose to describe the fabulous and prodigious friends (for a lifetime) {Emotional_Line++} and I'll possibly jot down the spectacular memories and reminiscences in another one.

So, the blog theoretically, figuratively, hopefully, and in all such other figures (except "practically") belongs to the fab junta of IITKgp.   {Emotional_Line++}

I've known people. 
I've known people incredibly talented and exquisitely wonderful, so much so that it would be an staggering fail to keep them out of this blog.  
My blog will grow voluminous due to these people.


NoteI'll keep on adding more info and keep the blog dynamic and ever expanding. 


Keeping the business manageable and organised, I'll hereby declare some categorizations on which I'll segregate each mate of mine.

  • Home-town friends. #Jhansi
  • Section mates. #Section_12_ki_battery_charging_mei_lagi_rehti_hai (Section 11 guys would also feature here...)
  • Departmental guys. #CSE_ka_tempo_pata_nahi_high _kab_hoga
  • Society ones. (CodeClub, KRSSG, Alumni Cell, KGTS, SF etc.)
  • Wingies #D400+ (includes roomies as well, obviously).
  • FOFs (Friends of ...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS-
GOOGLE DOES NOT WANT ME TO POST IT TODAY. 
Text Limit Exceeded.                            #TLE_again #Ishaan_complexity_kam_kar_bc

See you guys with some real stuff really soon.... 

Till then, be happy and be safe.
Cheers.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment