Saturday, November 22, 2014

Going back home....#1

Ok... finally decided.
Going back to my home-town from a dreamland has never been so complicated.
First it was the 29th (my exams finish on 28th) and then it was 7th Dec, owing to the TRS Camp and my friends' suggestions.
.
So, today I booked my ticket finally and guess what.??? 

.
/*....a bit of history,               
 ^ I returned to Jhansi for the first time from Kharagpur on DP Vacations in 18477 Kalinga Utkal Express,  Seat Number B2 29.
....coming back.*/
.

I booked my ticket today after cancelling the previous one (of 29th ofcourse) and was surprised to see it....

It read:
18477 Kalinga Utkal Express  .....&
.
 ....   Seat No- B2 29.
.
.
.
This is what you call, "the MOTHER of co-incidences".....
#Excited #Winters'14

No comments:

Post a Comment